I love sharing my knowledge and helping people to people to improve their health, weight and lifestyle. I work with both men and women of all ages in an informal, friendly environment.
We all have varying physical and nutritional needs based on our lifestyle, medical history and motivational drivers. I will guide you to the right solution for you. Glow from the inside out.
My aim is to give you joined up help on weight, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle.
All my sessions are relaxed and informative.
TRAINING, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• BA Hons Psychology Degree
• Professional Sports Nutrition Diploma
• MASC (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) Diploma
• Diploma (Weight Management)
• MASC Diploma (Eating Disorders)
• Diploma (Nutrition)
• Diploma BSY Sports massage
• Diploma BSY Sports Injuries
• ANutr registered associate member of the UKVRN
• Diabetes in Healthcare (RCN Accredited)
• Food as Medicine: Food and Inflammation (Monash Univ )
• Probiotics In Practice
• Barts Hospital International Symposiums (various)
• Registered member of the Nutrition society
• Member of Diabetes UK
• Member of National Obesity Forum
I have been seeing patients at Springfield hospital Chelmsford (Essex) since 2007 and started my Food Coach practice in 2005. I deal with a variety of clients in the community and can also take private GP referrals. I have previously worked at the Spire Wellesley Hospital Southend with the Bariatric weight loss surgery team and at the Chelmsford Medical centre. I have also given various talks over the years including to GP practices.
I have helped many hundreds of people to lose weight and want to help YOU to be free from the misery of being overweight!
My own experience with autoimmune disease and my fascination for food and body image led me to set up my clinic. I have since gone on to power my way through numerous races and extreme marathons. I could not have done this without supporting my body with fabulous nutrition.
Food is nature’s medicine and I will help you to view food as a means of fuel and vitality.
We are what we eat!