Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.weightlossnutritionist.co.uk.
The food Coach provides nutritional therapy and weight loss advice to clients who wish to improve their health through diet and lifestyle interventions.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How we obtain your personal data:
Information provided by you
You provide us with personal data in the following ways:
– Verbally, during a nutritional therapy consultation
– Through email, over the telephone or by post
– By taking debit card and online payment
This may include the following information:
– Basic details such as name, address, email address, phone number, other contact details and next of kin
– Details of contact we have had with you such as referrals and appointment requests
– Health information including your previous medical history, dietary, lifestyle, supplement and medicine details, biochemical test results, clinic notes and health improvement plans
– GP contact information
– Bank details
We use this information in order to provide you with direct healthcare. This means that the legal basis of our holding your personal data is for legitimate interest.
Following completion of your healthcare we retain your personal data for the period defined by our professional association The Association of Nutrition. This enables us to process any complaint you may make. In this case the legal basis of our holding your personal data is for contract administration.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We undertake at all times, to protect your personal data, including any health and contact details, in a manner which is consistent with our duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning data protection. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data storage.
DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS?
We will keep information about you confidential. We will only disclose your information with other third parties with your express consent.
You have the right to see, amend, delete or have a copy of data held that can identify you.